Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wouldn't I look Fabulous in These?

These are BEYOND gorgeous~ Jimmy has done it again. Look at the beautiful line of the shoe? Imagine yourself walking into a fabulous Hollywood or New York party in these? Heads will turn.

I must have these before holiday season! Or maybe I will just get them for summer award nomination parties-they are coming up.

Then again for the price of one pair of these. I could rent an apartment in New York City on the Upper West Side for a month. Rent a place in Los Angeles for two months. Make 4 car payments, buy umpteen pairs from Shoe Dazzle or Nine West even, pay Uncle Sam taxes owed. . .you get the point.

But can one really put a price on beauty? Or health?

I don't think so. A new shoe is an investment into your future, especially an expensive one like this. Everyone knows Jimmy is awesome. You will feel younger, prettier and thus lowering your heart rate, which will mean you will live longer. Choos are good for your health! Should be their new slogan. Your blood pressure will lower, because will walk slower so everyone can admire you. You will date more, which will make you happier-and everyone knows stress is very bad for you.

I personally think Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Pacific, United, or whoever you use for health insurance, should cover at least one pair of new Choos every year! I mean really, when you feel good, you are good, and everything is right in the world. You would never see a sickly woman walking down Sunset or 5th Ave in these?

Choos promote good health, so I think I may have to buy them, because it is an investment into my life, and I want to be around for a long long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment