Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just As Nice Inside As Out!


LOVE THEM!! Love these so much! I was "innocently" shopping with my friend and these caught my eye. I picked them up and fell in love with their soft inside and stylish buckles. The heel is the perfect height and I wear them everywhere.

I kinda feel like I am cheating on my other boots, but these are my favorites for sure. They look fabulous with jeans. They look cute with skirts, and sexy with leggings! They are perfect.

AND guess what? They didn't set me back a car payment like I thought they would when I first saw them. They were reasonably priced which made buying them even easier.

It is like when you meet a gorgeous man and you know he is going to be a wanker, but you don't care because his looks are pulling you in? You know what you are going to get and you go forth anyway with him. Then you are happily surprised that he is not a jerk, but actually just as amazing on the inside as he is on the outside? This is how it was with these gorgeous boots!

LOVE THEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment