Friday, May 7, 2010

Dear Jimmy Choo-A Deal


Dear Jimmy Choo,

I have been thinking a lot about your shoes and how I can help you help me acquire a pair. (The ones in the photo would be nice!)

I will do you a deal.

If you give me a pair at the discounted rate of 76% off, I will promise to wear them all over town. I will help you get more people into your stores, since every time I am there, the ratio of sales people to customers is off. People need to see a gal like me walking around in fabulous shoes and then they will come.

They will come from all over the Southland to buy the shoes, so by selling me a pair at a lower rate, you will sell tons more and therefore make heaps of unexpected money.

I am more connected than Verizon in this town, and I promise you that I will always wear your shoes to all the award shows around town and interviews I go on when I am rich and famous.

AND

Unlike most celebs, I will promise to wear them every single day. I won't just wear to one event and toss them aside. I will take great care of them.

So really you will be helping me and I will be helping you; this is what I like to call a "win-win" situation.

Thank you for your fabulous shoes, and I look forward to picking mine up later this week in Beverly Hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment