Friday, May 14, 2010

Fabulous! Had to Get Them!

"It wasn't my fault! She made me do it!"


Got these on a night when I was supposed to be home working, but my friend and fellow shopaholic-shoe-a-holic-asked me to go with here to get some shoes.

Now, I had been in the store with her the day earlier and there wasn't any that I liked, so I thought "no problem, I won't spend any money"-Ha! Does it ever work like that?

As soon as I walked in, I saw these and fell in LOVE!

Aren't they cool? They look awesome with my skinny jeans and even with some skirts. They are bright, fun and different!

I scooped them up immediately and they are making their debut from my closest this weekend! I can't wait.

DSW is my happy place and with rewards all the time, they make it really easy to have a fabulous shoe stock in your own home! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment