Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jimmy Choo, Will You Marry Me?




I am not really interested in marriage, love dating too much and as a fabulous single girl, that is my right, but look at these shoes? I may have to get engaged, just to get to wear these, because they would definitely make walking down the isle an event for me!

Does the guy have to be there? Can't I just marry Jimmy Choo's Choos?

All my friends and family can come and instead of lavish wedding gifts, they can buy me Choos. I'll walk down the isle and I will promise to love my Choos in sickness and in health til death do us part and then there will be an amazing party with adorable Choo favors and all my girls will be there in support!

I will register at Jimmy Choo, online and in Beverly Hills.

It will be an event not to be missed-the wedding of the century!

I can see it now!



Oh. My. Gawd!!!


Love them!

1 comment:

  1. Today I received my first pair of Christian louboutin peep toe pumps .from http://www.popstyleshos.com , so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete