Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pretty in Pnk!


Summer is here and I have these gorgeous pink wedges! I have only worn them a couple times, but now that pretty floral skirts are all over the place, and soon (next weekend) we can actually wear white pants, jeans, or skirts, these babies are coming out full time!!

Aren't they just so fem, so fabulous and fashionable? LOVE THEM!

To be fair, they are also some of the most comfy shoes I have bought in a long long time!

I know some people worry about hot pink being too much, but if you pair these with white jeans and a pretty floral shirt, or even a white shirt, they will add color to an otherwise boring Upper East Side outfit! I wore these recently with jeans-yes blue jeans-Levi's to be exact, and a turquoise and green shirt and it looked FABULOUS!!

The best part! Because they are wedges, you can walk in them for hours and hours and they don't ever hurt!

1 comment:

  1. I think you and I both have a very similar fashion sense when it comes to shoes <3. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete