Friday, May 7, 2010

Welcome to My "Chooest" Blog!



Some of you know, well, most of you know, okay, okay, ALL of you know. I am a girl who likes her shoes! I wasn't always like this. I promise. I used to be normal, and just have the staples of trainers, one or two pairs of pumps, black strappy heels-you know the usual.

How boring is that? Especially when there are so many different shoes to CHOOse from!

If you haven't figured it out yet-I love Jimmy CHOO!! I love, Jimmy Choo. A few years ago I wrote a short in the Trouble With Katie Rogers (see my other blog for links) and I put Choos in the title. To be honest, I wasn't as in love as I am now~ Jimmy has the best shoes, but for a real gal like me, they are a little out of my range.

Yes Carrie Bradshaw had nine million pairs of Manolo Blahniks, but on a writer's salary? No way. That is television, this is reality. I am a writer and an artist, so I do the best I can.

This blog is all about shoes! Shoes I have, shoes I want, shoes I need, and just shoes! Choos Choos Choos!

*Drawing is of Christian Louboutin shoes, which I also LOVE-but Choos sounds more like shoes LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment