Saturday, May 8, 2010

Flowery Flats!

Check out my newest addition~

I usually hate flats!

They do nothing for my legs and they are usually uncomfortable-especially sandals, because they offer NO SUPPORT. I will wear trekkers or trainers for general errands, because even though I know women who do it, wearing stilettos to the grocery store is just plain stupid.

So I was super excited to find these adorable summer sandals this month!
I have worn them three times already and they are extremely comfortable and CUTE!

I have been looking for a cute flat sandal since last summer. I have another adorable pair that I actually found at a Gap (Anna Wintor would die rather than wear something so common-but they were really cute). They are pink with these awesome brown circles on the top. The problem with them is that they are really hard to walk it. The have zero support, and they hang from your feet when you move, so you could even trip easily. Not a great design if you actually want to walk around. Let's face it, the only reason to wear flats is so you can walk, or you would be in your heels!

I am in love with these shoes. I found out from some other girls that they come in other colors as well. I am not the type to buy a bunch of matching styles, but it is good to know. I got these from Shoe Dazzle and for half the price of Borns, they are just as stylish and just as comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment